Welcome to Pinecrest Veterinary Clinic
Your Veterinarian in Johnson City, TN
Welcome to the official website for Pinecrest Veterinary Clinic, your best friend's best friend for veterinary services in Johnson City, Washington County, Elizabethton, Carter County, Tri-Cities and the surrounding area. Our pair of experienced veterinarians, supported by a skilled, caring team, can provide your pet with a lifetime's worth of preventative wellness care, disease or injury treatment, pain management services and more. We hope you will take the time to look through this site to read about the many ways we can help your favorite animal thrive -- and that you will take the next logical step by coming to visit us!
Meet Your Veterinarian in Johnson City
If you are looking for a top-quality veterinarian in Johnson City, you will be gratified to learn that we have two skilled practitioners who meet that description. Our practice's founding veterinarian, Dr. Karl Kapoor, has been taking care of pets since 1985. Dr. Kapoor has also devoted a great deal of time to multiple medical mission trips over the years through organizations such as the Johnson City District Partners in Mission program. (His wife, Anna Kapoor, performs the vital role of Clinic Administrator for our office.) Dr. Tonya Hinkle, a graduate of the University of Tennessee College of Veterinary Medicine, came to Pinecrest Veterinary Clinic in 2006, where she pursues her special interest in fields such as soft tissue surgery, client education, internal medicine and behavioral medicine. Whichever vet your furry family member sees, you can be assured that they will receive the highest standard of veterinary care.
A Variety of Veterinary Services for Your Dog or Cat
Our veterinary hospital serves the same role in your dog or cat's health and wellness as your own primary care provider does for the human members of your family. This means we must provide a wide range of veterinary services to address every phase of your pet's life and every aspect of his well-being. Our veterinary services and techniques include (but are not limited to) such essentials as:
- Wellness Exams - Regular wellness exams can help your pet avoid major medical problems by detecting those issues in their earliest stages. From checking vital signs and running lab tests to advising you on nutrition and diet, we can keep your pet well year after year.
- Microchipping - Our microchipping services can make it possible to trace your missing pet back to you -- even if they have lost their collar ID tag.
- Surgery - We can perform spay/neuter surgery, oral surgery, internal/orthopedic surgery, tumor removal and emergency surgery.
- Vaccinations - Let us provide your pet with the vaccination he needs to sidestep deadly diseases.
- Dental Care - from cleanings and checkups to serious dental treatment, we can keep your pet's mouth healthy.
Schedule an Appointment with Your Johnson City Veterinarian
If you like what you are learning here, you will love your first in-person encounter with our team. Call (423) 926-6091 or use our online scheduler to request an appointment!