Pinecrest Veterinary Clinic: Your Veterinarian in Johnson City & Elizabethton
Welcome to Pinecrest Veterinary Clinic! We're proud to serve the Johnson City, Washington County, Elizabethton, Carter County, and Tri-Cities areas. At Pinecrest, we pride ourselves on providing individualized, caring veterinary services for your beloved pet. Take your time looking over our site to learn more about the services we provide. In the event that we are unable to provide you with the service you need for your pet, we're happy to refer you to one of our trusted partners in the area. We look forward to meeting you and your pet soon!
Meet Your Veterinarian in Johnson City
Our practice is run by two veterinarians, Dr. Karl Kapoor and Dr. Tonya Hinkle. Dr. Kapoor has been providing animals with top notch veterinary care since 1985. As the founding veterinarian of Pinecrest Veterinary Clinic, Dr. Kapoor brings years of experience to the practice. His wife, Anna Kapoor, serves as our clinic’s administrator. Dr. Kapoor believes in providing care to as many animals as possible, and has dedicated himself to providing care on medical mission trips. Dr. Hinkle joined Pinecrest in 2006, and specializes in soft tissue surgery, client education, internal medicine, and behavioral medicine. Both of our veterinarians are committed to staying up to date on the latest advances in animal care, allowing them to provide your pet with the best medical care possible.
Animal Care Services
At Pinecrest, we aim to meet as many of your veterinary needs as possible, all under one roof. Our veterinary services include:
- Wellness Exams - It's important that your pet is seen by a licensed veterinarian for a checkup at least once a year. Many health problems in pets are treatable when detected early. Wellness exams also ensure that your pet is up to date on vaccines.
- Microchipping - Microchipping is a quick procedure in which a small chip is inserted under your pet's skin. If your pet is ever lost, the chip can be scanned, allowing the person who finds your pet to access your contact information.
- Surgery - We provide a number of surgical procedures at our animal hospital, including spay and neuter surgery, emergency surgery, oral surgery, orthopedic surgery, internal surgery, and tumor removal.
- Vaccinations – To keep your pet safe from preventable diseases.
- Dental Care - We comfortably sedate our patients so that they have a stress free dental care experience.
Call Our Animal Hospital
Call Pinecrest Veterinary Clinic in Johnson City at (423) 926-6091 to schedule an appointment. We look forward to meeting you and your pet!
Dr. Karl Kapoor
Johnson City Veterinarian | Pinecrest Veterinary Clinic | (423) 926-6091
1264 Milligan Hwy
Johnson City, TN 37601